Process turbiditetsmåler TC-007
The Kemtrak TC007 is an easy to operate industrial process fiber optic turbidimeter designed to accurately measure the concentration of light scattering components. Measurements are real time and in-line.
Long life solid state LED lamps and precision fiber optics are used to provide drift and noise free measurement at very high precision.
The Kemtrak TC007 can be configured to use the nephelometric method of turbidity measurement in accordance with International Standard ISO7027. In this mode, a proprietary algorithm mathematically combines the ratio of attenuated and scattered light to accurately monitor the turbidity of the sample. Automatic compensation of sample color and fouling of the optical windows ensures trouble free operation.
Maintenance free measurement cells with scratch resistant sapphire windows have no electronics or moving parts making the unit suitable for hazardous area use.
- Real time in-line turbidity measurement
- ISO 7027 compliant
- 0.01 – 1 000 NTU/FTU
- Zero maintenance
- Reliable and robust infrared LED lamp
- Extensive range of robust fiber optic measurement cells
- Analogue output (0/4-20 mA)
- Modbus (slave) over TCP/IP & Profibus (optional)
- Local & web based graphical user interface (TCP/IP)
- ATEX Exd IIB + H2 T6 IP66 Category II 2 G (optional)
The Kemtrak TC007 turbidimeter consists of three components:
- Control Unit. The control unit contains all electronics including NIR light source and detectors.
- Flow Cell. In-line (flow through) measurement cell with an optional 90° port for measurement of scattered light (ISO7027).
- Fibre Optics. Industrial grade fibre optic assembly connects the control unit to the flow-cell.
Turbidity is a measure of the lack of clarity or “cloudiness” of a fluid caused by undissolved particles. Turbidity is an optical property that causes light to be scattered and absorbed rather than transmitted in straight lines through the sample.